About AIC ISB Association
AIC ISB is the incubation and acceleration arm of Indian School of Business set up in collaboration with the Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog. The objective of AIC ISB is to nurture innovative startups by guiding them to become scalable and sustainable enterprises by leveraging the vast resources, expertise and networks of ISB through mentorship, education and investor connect. Located within the Indian School of Business, Mohali Campus, AIC is a bustling incubation hub that will host ambitious entrepreneurs from ISB community and elsewhere.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual for the new position of Manager – Digital Marketing. The primary responsibility of this position is to design, lead and manage the overall marketing activities at AIC ISB.
Some of The Specific Responsibilities Include:
• To meet the role objectives, the candidate will have to strategize and develop digital marketing plans and drive digital marketing activities for various programs at AIC ISB in a cost-effective manner. • Responsible for overall online marketing strategy - plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the various activities and events running at AIC ISB. • Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies for the programmes including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules for AIC ISB and Dlabs (Technology Business Incubator, ISB, Hyderabad Campus).
• To engage with the Startups through various (as many as possible) social media platform and ensure Startup flow to AIC ISB and Dlabs platforms.
• Execute with agility, ability to think creatively and contribute ideas for campaign with quick turnaround • Identify creative content style that engages and influences on various online platforms • Analyse and optimize campaigns for potential Startup lead generation
• Supporting and organizing online and on-ground events at AIC ISB and Dlabs. • Support webinars/virtual roundtables over online platforms in coordination with program team • Additional support to the team across initiatives as and when required at AIC ISB and Dlabs.
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Startup ecosystem digital development / Incubator / Digital media company / online media company / PR agency etc.
• Masters in an appropriate discipline/ with additional qualification in digital marketing • Candidates with experience/exposure to working on ADOBE Suite, AEM shall be given preferred. • Evidence of strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills