About AIC ISB Association
AIC ISB is the incubation and acceleration arm of Indian School of Business set up in collaboration with the Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog. The objective of AIC ISB is to nurture innovative startups by guiding them to become scalable and sustainable enterprises by leveraging the vast resources, expertise and networks of ISB and DLabs through mentorship, education and investor connect.
Located within the Indian School of Business, Mohali Campus, AIC is a bustling incubation hub that will host ambitious entrepreneurs from ISB community and elsewhere.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual for the new position of Incubation Program Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to design, lead, manage, and market the AIC ISB Incubation Programme and act as a sole owner of the assigned Program running at AIC-ISB.
Some of The Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Work closely with the CEO to design, develop and run Incubation / Acceleration program.
• Develop and execute strategy for outreach, scouting, evaluating, selection and on-boarding of quality and innovative startups.
• Own, develop, and execute a rolling calendar of operational and engagement strategy for the entire community, both internally and externally, including - donors, startups, investors, incubators, institutes, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
• Good understanding and access to the entrepreneurship ecosystem to provide high-quality mentor and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
• Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees and provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modelling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
• Responsible for gathering relevant information for any grant reporting and preparing and submitting grant reports where required.
• Provide information for management reporting and prepare reports as necessary.
• Perform as a liaison between the clients, businesses and the incubator throughout the region.
Skills and Qualifications
• Masters or bachelor’s degree with min 5-7 years of experience.
• At least 3-5 years of experience working with entrepreneurs, startups, incubator or incubation consultancy
• Possess skills required to manage Incubator/Incubate relationships including structural and operational procedures.
• Experience in being part of a growing company management team.
• Requisite network in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
• Evidence of strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to work with diverse groups including businesses, entrepreneurs, major corporations, universities, the public and economic development organizations.